“Health is human must feel, Joy and Peace”
Ayurveda is an ancient legacy from India, whose function is to heal and balance both the physical body and the mental, emotional and spiritual aspect of human beings.
Ayurvedic massage, called in Sanskrit “abhyanga masaje“, is one of the most important measures for health maintenance toiletries. It is always preceded by an abundant anointing the body with warm oil best suited for each individual constitution (dosha) and season.
Our oils are all top quality and are gently medicated with flowers and herbs. Everything you put on your skin is edible and natural.
Some of the many benefits of Ayurvedic massage:
- · It produces a calming effect on the nervous system, stimulating the endocrine system
- · Prevents and soothes pains
- · Mejora la circulación
- · Improves
- · Increases strength and flexibility of muscles, tissues and joints
- · It returns the connection to our senses
- · Softens foot makes light and smooth, hydrated from within opening and cleaning
- · Improves sleep
Considerations to take into account:
- · Interestingly practice massage leaving enough time for digestion of meals in order to make it really healing, beneficial and enjoyable
- · Interestingly, having previously taken a small shower I have not applied any cosmetic or fragrance cleaner, since we do get through the skin oil and any outer product into your body
- · After the massage is highly recommended to take a hot shower or bath in which the body rub gently with a sponge or exfoliating glove to remove all toxins oil channeled
- · The duration of the massage is a little over an hour and costs 60 euros
At Emebed Posada we offer the possibility to feel the amazing experience of Ayurvedic massage by Ana Moratinos. I ask at reception and … enjoy!
“Health and beauty are not a coating that covers us, is not something added or removed to make us better or more acceptable. It is the essential part of the nature of all be”